Is your business social media unruly, ignored or scary?
Take important business minded social media management steps right now — today to bring your business social media back in line to the original goals you set up. Rolling dice and taking a chance is okay, make yours an informed gamble.
Business savvy, responsible social media management steps and shortcuts you can take care of right now:
- Update your business company profile with a photo, phone number and address
- Feature business awards, certifications, testimonials, what customers say about you — use a direct quote if you can
- Get product and service pricing on your social network sites, in a narrative or call to action such as call me for a quote at 555.555.5555 place your obvious phone number right there
- Tell your customers about your social media outreach after you’ve read it twice and seen it on many browsers IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, and two mobile phones
- Delete all spam from your comments and posts
- Monitor all business social profiles, delegate the task to someone with good business and common sense
- Set up a weekly posting calendar, schedule posts in advance of sales
- Strive to post two to three times per week on social networks, share news, tips and suggestions, give great advice
- Read the competitors social media profiles at least weekly
- Respond to comments as soon as they’re seen. Say thank you, please and you are welcome to compliments
- Respond to negative comments immediately. Respond with a simple sentence such as “let’s see what we can do to help resolve this, please contact (email address or phone number)”
- Followup comments received by providing comments of your own
- Seek engagement of customers by asking questions such as “Have your heard…”, “Did you know that…”, ask about the readers opinion, strive to receive feedback
- Hire an experienced, social media manager with business experience just like me ↑ to see my Packages and Pricing Page CLICK HERE
Stop allowing business social media to be unruly, ignored or feared today CLICK HERE.