Get valuable free social media newsletter information as soon as it’s published.
“Click here” to subscribe to Rick’s social media newsletter – it’s free!
Newsletters are my way of sharing social media best methods [and tips / tricks] for businesses to use it effectively. There are many similar topics that also apply to individuals, so it will be absolutely be valuable to you too.
Why spend time researching new settings, trends or learning about social media? My monthly newsletter will take care of that for you.
Email is so quick and easy, my social media newsletter is pleasantly formatted to be easy to understand and read.
Take this opportunity to get the latest trend information, tips and even tricks to automate your blog, website and social media profiles. I’m your best resource for business social media tips, many feel like I’m their new best friend.
- Appreciate opinions and feedback you receive from the perspective of asking the best questions
- Keep up to date on my appearances, I would love to meet you (I speak often near Syracuse, NY)
- Free up your time and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and news in social media and internet marketing an update my blog regularly. [my blog]
- From time-to-time, I will send you and email about a product that I think offers quality stuff. Sometimes I will be affiliated with the products but rest assured I never recommend anything that doesn’t work
- Enjoy being highly engaged, either via Skype or via social media, so feel free to connect with me [Skype: mariasconsulting]
- Unsubscribe anytime, my service MailChimp provides management for me, easy in and easy out
I don’t share, trade, sell, deliver, reveal, publicize, or market your email address in any way, shape, or form. Opt out anytime, period. Do not miss the next issue“Click here” for YOUR opportunity to subscribe to my newsletter – it’s free!
Maria’s first of many [free] e-Books is done.
Her first topic was social media and kids, tricks, tips and help!
Maria’s e-Books are great because:
- it’s easy to read
- it’s a tool to encourage awareness of important privacy settings
- your kids are better at social media then you, this takes it up a notch
- what to do when things go bad, how to keep it positive
- She is a Mom, with challenges just like you and she wrote them herself!
- Click this button to get yours