You are a lot like me. We have jobs, kids, schedules and many other things to do, figure out and accomplish now that school started.
You need help with kids on social media. There are risks, scary posts and reputations at stake every day.
Here is what you need to do – get Safe Eyes.
- Talk to your kids about social media a lot.
- Restrict social media access during school study time.
- Be firm about your social media rules.
- Ask for help from friends, family and other trusted persons to help monitor your children online
- Be available to ask questions of any where and any time if your child has any social media question